In order to ensure that everyone has a pleasant experience while remaining safe, the following rules are in place:
- Proper swimming attire is required. Denim cut-offs may not be worn in the pool.
- Infants, babies and toddlers who are not bathroom dependent must wear rubber swim pants in the pool area. Accidents must be reported to a lifeguard immediately so proper precautions can be taken.
- No glass is permitted in the pool area.
- Running and excessive horseplay are not permitted.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Members and guests must register at the gazebo prior to pool use.
- Saving chairs is not permitted. Please do not place items on chairs when not using the chair. Unattended items will be removed by the lifeguards and stored at the gazebo.
- For the safety of everyone, lifeguards must be obeyed.
- Poolside food and beverage service is available.
- Music may be enjoyed with the use of personal headphones.
- Swimming when the pool is closed is not permitted. Lifeguards must be on duty.
- Towel service is available, please pick up a towel at pool entrance and place in hamper after use.
- Lifeguards may restrict the use of flotation devices, ball playing and water guns during peak use of the pool.
- Smoking is not permitted on the pool deck or in the pool.
- Diving is only permitted in the deep end.
- If the lap lane is in place it may only be used for swimming laps.