Dining is now available both inside the main Dining Room and outside on the Patio.
Reservations are required, as mandated by the Department of Health, please review here
Masks are mandatory to wear by Members and Staff in the Clubhouse and throughout the Dining areas inside and outside. When seated, you may remove your mask.
Dining Hours of Operation
Lunch To-Go is also available !
Click here for Menu
Wednesday - Sunday
To place an online food and beverage order visit www.hampshireservices.com
Wednesday and Friday
to view the Summer Menu- update menu
Sunday Family BBQ
Please note the following guidelines:
• No walk-ins will be allowed. Please call the Club to reserve your spot: (914) 698-4610
• Tables are limited to 8 guests.
• Members must wear masks or cloth coverings that completely cover the nose and mouth except when eating. Masks must be worn when walking to the restrooms and all other areas of the facility.
• In order to maintain the social distance mandate, please refrain from visiting other tables and keep children at your table.
Dinner To-Go menu
Lunch To-Go menu
Summer Dinner menu
To make reservations, please contact the Clubhouse (914) 698-4610 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To place your food and beverage orders online, visit www.hampshireservices.com
*Curbside pick-up is available, at the front entrance.
NYS Dining Guidelines
Hours of Operation:
Reservations will be available in three sessions, one reservation per family,
Reservations can be made up to 72 hours in advance by accessing the online chair reservation system www.hampshireservices.com
. Since limited reservation spots are available, no-show fees may apply.
In between pool sessions our staff will be sanitizing the area. We ask all Members to depart the area at the end of each session, so we can accomplish this task swiftly and safely.
All Members will be expected to adhere to social distancing guidelines and hygiene standards to follow, including maintaining 6ft social distancing at all times inside and outside the pool.
Key Adjustments and Mandatory Rules
-Reservations are for an assigned spot (time and location) For safety standards, you can only go to your specified location for the time period you have selected.
-Time slots are for 2 and a half hours.
-At least one adult must accompany dependents.
-Unfortunately, no guests will be allowed at this time.
-Locker rooms and showers will not be accessible at this time. Please have your bathing suit on and shower prior to arriving. Restrooms will be accessible.
-Prior to Covid-19 restrictions, it was a general practice for Hampshire to offer towels. We ask all Members to bring your own towels and accessories.
-Members may bring their own noodles to use in the pool. No balls, diving disks or other toys permitted at this time.
-Cloth face coverings must be worn throughout the facility, except when swimming and eating.
-Pools will close in case of inclement weather.
-All other pool facility rules apply.
Tennis Safety Guidelines
1. All players must wear vinyl or latex gloves on their non-dominant hand while playing tennis.
2. Only singles games are allowed. Doubles will be permitted among families sheltering together.
3. During lessons, students should use their racket to roll the balls to the net or corners of the court and the Teaching Professional will pick them up.
4. The pickup baskets and tubes are only to be used by the Professionals.
7. Players should use their rackets not their hands when returning a ball that comes to their court by accident.
8. Players are required to wear a face covering.
Please contact Marcelo directly to schedule court time at email@example.com